27 February, 2009

Friday Funnies!!


Here is my funny story for this week!!
My 7 year old came running downstairs after going in to keep her baby sister company after she woke up for her nap!

"Mom, where is the camera? I have a great picture for you to put on your blog!"
I laughed so hard! Do I really blog that much?
I didn't even know my kids knew I had a blog!
Thanks for the help and great material kiddos!!


Here is the picture she HAD to take for my blog!


I guess she is just "chillin" waitin' for someone to come and get her!





12 Comments:

  1. Largaespada Family said...
    Too Cute!
    Lori said...
    that is too funny! and a cute picture too
    He & Me + 3 said...
    That is too cute and so funny that she wanted to help with the blog.
    Laurie Ann said...
    How precious! And a blogger-in-training! How proud you must be. Out of the mouths of babes...That was sweet.
    Saleslady371 said...
    I'm so glad you posted this. I wish I could pick her up and hug her! You have a beautiful family.
    Robyn said...
    That is too cute!
    Oh and it sounds like you have a blogger in training.
    Jennifer said...
    Too funny! Our children notice more than we want them too sometimes. LOL!

    You have a beautiful family!

    Happy Friday!
    Raise Them Up said...
    What a joy to have a happy baby in the morning!! How can you help but stop and smile with her.

    Blessings
    More Than Words said...
    I've said it before.....she is a DOLL!!!!!
    Mikki said...
    I don't which is cuter. The picture or the story!!

    Love it!!

    You are a blessed mama!!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    She is such a doll! And good work big sissy!
    Kelly said...
    Sweet story and cute pic! Miss you!

Post a Comment