24 March, 2009

I am so excited!! I have wanted to tile my kitchen back splash for ages. My hubby is way too busy to do it, I don't have the patience, and we sure don't have the money to pay for someone to come and do it. SO for Christmas, my dad said he would do it and pay for the supplies!! Oh, I am crazy with excitement!! My kitchen is kinda hard to maneuver through right now, but I don't even care!!

Our schedules finally meshed and the project was started!!
Here is the before picture of my kitchen!

This is the start of the work!! This is back beside the fridge so no one can see his beginners mistakes!! He hasn't made one yet!! Thanks Dad!! You are doing a fabulous job! I can't wait till it is finished!! I will post an after picture when it is done.



8 Comments:

  1. Shannon said...
    That's going to be really nice!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    How exciting for you...it is going to look so nice when it is all finished. Yea!
    Jen said...
    can't wait to see the finished product! :)
    More Than Words said...
    Wow..how exciting for you! I can't wait to see it when it's done!! And how sweet of your dad to do that for you guys!!!
    Emily said...
    I can't wait to see it when it's done! Your dad is awesome! :)
    McCrakensx4 said...
    yay for you! I bet it will look great. Can't wait to see it when it's done!
    Julie said...
    That is going to look so nice. I am trying to build up the confidence to do that to my kitchen. Umm... it might take me awile. ;-)
    Mikki said...
    Looks exciting!!! We need to do a backsplash too. I'll watch how yours turns out before I attempt mine :-)

Post a Comment