01 February, 2009

Signing "all done"!

(make sure you turn off the music in the left side bar before viewing!)

She has learned her newest sign! You can see our progress from the beginning here!

This is her signing that she is "all done"! Now as a disclaimer... this is HER version of "all done"! When she really gets excited about being "all done" it looks like she may take flight, but alas... she is "all done"!!

I have loved teaching her these signs! She now does "eat", "more", "bye" and "all done"! It has been a great help in our communication!

7 Comments:

  1. McCrakensx4 said...
    What fun! I thaught mt youngest to sign too! It made it so much easier! Great job Monkey!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    That was me above...for whatever it posted my comment twice and I thought once was quite enough! Enjoy your Sunday!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    That was so cute! I taught mine to sign too. Actress learned so many before she was a year old and I really felt like it helped to develop her language skills too. She talked very early. Model was another story, but still learned some signs.
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Oh too precious. She does look like she's going to take off though! Lol.
    Hugs.
    Kim
    Debra Kaye said...
    Kelly,

    Happy Monday! What a great signer she is going to be!

    Blessings to you!
    Robyn said...
    That is darling! My daughter taught my granddaughter how to sign also when she was a baby. It's awesome!

Post a Comment