27 January, 2009

Good shopping week!

Okay so here is my shopping success for this week!! Starting at Publix!

For more information on how I "publix" go here!




2 Red Baron frozen pizzas : BOGO

Bag of Apples: sale

2 Pace Salsa ( a must for my super bowl fun!): BOGO / coupons

Bananas: sale

12 cups of yoplait yogurt: sale/coupons

2 boxes Toaster Strudals: BOGO/ coupons

2 bottles of Juicy Juice: BOGO/ coupons

tomatos: sale

Publix Mozarella cheese sticks: sale

2 bottles Kraft dressing: BOGO/ coupons

2 boxes of Post Cereal: BOGO/ coupons

4 Dole fruit parfeits : BOGO/ coupons

2 cans of sliced carrots

2 boxes nutrigrain bars: BOGO

2 boxes Honey maid grahm crackers sticks: BOGO

TOTAL RETAIL: $88.16

TOTAL OOP: $ 41.07 WHOO HOO!!



5 2Litters bottles of Pepsi

2 Bottles of Gatorade

2 bags of tostitos scoops

1 bag of Stacy's Pita chips

1 bag of Lays chips

This was buy $20.00 get $10.00 ECB back. I also had a coupon for the Stacy's Pita chips.

2 packs of Huggies Supreme

This was buy $20.00 in Huggies get $5.00 ECB back. I also had two huggies coupons!

1 Schick intuition razor

Get $4.00 ECB back. I also had a coupon

1 gallon of milk

1 bottle of head and sholders shampoo

2 bottles of Pantene shampoo/conditioner

Shampoos were get $ 3.00 ECB back for each (limit 5) I also had coupons for each bottle!

2 boxes of shredded wheat : BOGO/ coupons

2 packs of Reeses PB cups

Recieve $1.00 ECB for each pack!

TOTAL RETAIL : $82.22

TOTAL OOP After Previous ECB's/coupons/sales : $43.03

Recieved $30.00 in ECBs back!

So order basically came to $13.03!!

For more information and run- downs on CVS go here!


5 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    wow you did great. I love Publix. I never thought to do any kind of grocery shopping at CVS. I do get some stuff at our local Walmart Neighborhood Market they have pretty good deals too.
    More Than Words said...
    You did awesome!!!!!!!!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    That's when grocery shopping is fun! Love all the savings.
    Country Mouse, City Mouse said...
    I love to see people saving money. You found some amazing deals. We never get deals like that here, I love to visit my sister to get in on the deals.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    I want to be like you when I grow up! You go girl!

Post a Comment