02 December, 2008

Some more bloggy love!!



Okay I got another award this week. I wouldn't bother to participate, but this one is right up my addicted alley!! I am addicted to Christmas!! I love Christmas!! Alicia over at More than Words bestowed this awesome honor on me. Thank for fueling my addiction girl!! :o)


Of course with receiving awards, there are some rules that come along with it. For this particular one, the rules are very simple.

They are....
You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.


The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.


You must link back to the person who gave you the award.


You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! :o)


Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!


Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.



Here goes:


5 things I LOVE about Christmas!!!


1) That is the day my Lord and Savior became a man to "take on this world!"


2) I LOVE all the Christmas lights. Clear/white are classy, colored are whimsical-- pick your style!

3) I love watching my kids perform in their Christmas shows!


4) I love the look on my kids faces when they actually believe Santa got the key from under the mat and unlocked the door. We don't have a fireplace thus no chimney!

5) I love when they look into the sky and swear they see Santa's Sleigh.

6) I love a white Christmas but only in the movies, cards, and pictures!!


7) I love the Christmas cookies. Making, baking, especially eating them!


8) I love the music! Anyone can sound good singing these songs!


9) I love getting together with family!


10) I love killing the check out girl at the store with kindness and just gushing over her after a scrooge has just treated her like crap!! Spread the Christmas love people!!


11) I Love seeing the pictures tucked in the Christmas cards of family & friends I haven't seen since last Christmas' card!!

Oooopss! that is more than 5-- I could go on, but... I will spare you! It is your turn now!


I tag:


(this gal is hosting a Christmas carnival)
Anyone else who loves Christmas -- consider yourself tagged!!

7 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    congrats, and great list! I love Christmas too.
    More Than Words said...
    Yay..you put it up!!

    I love your list! In fact, why didn't I think of those when I was typing mine out? I was probably too excited just to post! LOL.

    Oh..don't forget to showcase your award on your sidebar!! LOL..I love adding awards!! Heehee.
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    I love Christmas!

    Aww, I'm so sorry about you and your baby not sleeping much! That's awful. Hopefully she feels better and both of you can get some sleep.
    Anonymous said...
    Congrats on your award! Love your list a lot too. Hope you and your daughter are both back to sound sleeping soon!
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Oh thank you Kelly! Was it the Christmas apron that sent you over the edge lol. I will be sure to do this really soon!
    Hugs.
    Kim
    McCrakensx4 said...
    OMGosh..I could have written your list!! Isn't this such a fun award? Congrats :)
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the link :)

Post a Comment