20 November, 2008

You watched a crime drama on tv before bed, then went to bed and dreamt about the drama except you were the criminal!! (I have NO idea what that says about me. ) Anyway, in this dream you sit in jail and say to yourself, "I should really blog about my life in jail!" and then find the nearest computer! (I must not have been in a maxium security facility to have access to the internet-- so maybe my "crime" wasn't so bad!)



Oh, brother... anyone else addicted?

image :inmagine.com

10 Comments:

  1. Kelly said...
    that is funny!!!
    and YES, I am addicted!!!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I think we are all guilty of that crime and should be put in Jail... But only if they have internet:)
    Davisix said...
    Oh my gosh Kelly...I laughed right out loud. That's good stuff. And yes, I'm totally addicted. xoxo ang
    Kelly said...
    This is hilarious!
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    LOL, I love the picture. Last Friday I blogged about 10 ways to know you're a blog addict lol. I'm guilty!
    Hugs.
    Kim
    Whitney said...
    You are a sick, sick woman....I love it!
    Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...
    It truly is a sickness!
    Debra Kaye said...
    Kelly,

    I'm laughing so hard right now...girl, that is funny! Or you know you are addicted when your hubby has had surgery and he goes back to work and you think...oh good, i can blog more...oh no..the shame!!

    ((hugs)) to you!!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Yup!! Dreaming about it all the time! And last night I woke up at 4am and thougtht to myself, maybe I should get up and and check my blog!
    Brandi said...
    Ok THAT was funny!
    Brandi

Post a Comment