13 November, 2008

Thankful Thursday!


I found this little frog huddled inside the petal of my rose this morning. I went out to pick a sweet smelling addition to my dining room table and got a great little surprise. That got me thinking how AMAZING God's animals are! He crafted them each as unique as our fingerprints! I stand amazed! Not only that but He cares for each one with as much love
and dedication as he does us!

From making animals that take care of overpopulation to animals that can smell cancer to save a life... once again... I stand amazed. Take time today to thank the Lord for all the animals He has created! Each one serves His purpose.

Thank you Lord for my dog!
She is an amazing companion.
Thank you Lord for the frogs and geckos in the yard.
They keep the bugs down.
Thank you Lord for the beautiful Sand Hill cranes that walk
through my yard. The teach me about commitment. They mate for life!
Thank you Lord for the beautiful birds
of prey that remind me of your majesty.
Thank you Lord for the fish in my fish tank.
They keep the baby occupied and relax me.
Thank you Lord for the nocturnal animals as
they teach me to not fear the dark!
Thank you Lord for your creation of animals!!
Big and small-- short and tall!


5 Comments:

  1. McCrakensx4 said...
    What a great post! And the picture is awesome! I had to take a double take! Have a great day
    Mikki said...
    What a great picture and a great post!!
    I love when God makes His creation even more precious and beautiful
    Mc Allen said...
    yes thank you Lord. what a sweet post and awesome perspective. thank you so much for sharing this. sweet lil froggy too!! LA
    McCrakensx4 said...
    come on over...yet another award for you sweet friend!
    Anonymous said...
    How cool is that? What a fun find.

Post a Comment