10 November, 2008

I have been tagged by Debra at Clothed with Scarlet.

This "episode" is 15 things I am not afraid to admit!

So here goes:

1. I am in love with my Jesus!

2. I hate coffee. I made it through college on Mt. Dew!

3. I am terrified of bees.

4. I have wanted to be a mom since I was a little girl.

5. I found my wedding dress in a catalogue when I was in high school and then searched
every dress shoppe until I found it when I got engaged!! I found it!

6. I love a good label maker! I am very organized and think if only the world were that way, we could have world peace! :o)

7. I am a huge country music fan!

8. I want to go to Australia and live in the cabin on the mountain
with the cast from the Man from Snowy River!!

9. I prefer to eat out rather than cook. The only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house and the builder wouldn't put in a game room instead! :o)

10. I have just recently become obsessed with frugalness. I used not be this way. My hubby is praisin' Jesus right now!

11. I was a yearbook editor, cheerleader, volleyball player, and drama chick in high school. I am surprised I had time to graduate!

12. I met my husband at a concert in Pittsburgh, PA!

13. I am deathly afraid of heights.

14. My last pregnancy took a huge emotional toll on me.

15. I found victory in being able to tell people NO!! I was a "yes" person and really was overwhelmed from all my commitments.

This is a great way to get to know your fellow blogger friends better, so I tag:

Jessica @ dearest Jessica

Jackie @ one momma's journey

Julie @ A day in our life

Brittani @ Family Pics and circus tricks

Valarie @ The Daly News


These are just a few of the ladies I would like to get to know better! Now, do your 15 things, tag someone else, and go leave a comment on their blog telling them they have been tagged!!

Have a blessed week!


12 Comments:

  1. Dearest Jessica said...
    Thank you for tagging me...have I told you how great I have become at saying no? You would be surprised at all the things I have quit recently.
    Lets get together before our husbands have crazy long Christmas hours...and these babies come~!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    #9 is totally me too! and I do not like coffee either...Yuck! (give me hot chocolate any day!)
    Great list, thanks for sharing.
    ~Stacey
    Mikki said...
    I love reading these! Some of them are funny..
    Love the wedding dress story!! Too cute!
    And the kitchen being a game room..ROFL!!
    Julie said...
    It is so much fun to read all the things that you have in common with other people. Ok, I have to go do my list now. Thanks a lot! Is this one of the things that I should be saying no to? Just kidding! ;-)
    Anonymous said...
    I think you forgot GEEK on #11
    Kelly said...
    Hey , Andrea... I know I am a geek!! At least I skipped chess club! :o) Where is your blog, girl!?! I need to harass you!! :o)
    Debra Kaye said...
    Kelly,

    Oh my gosh ~ I loved your list. First and most important was #1 of courst! We'll be spending eternity together and that's just awesome!

    Next, always wanted to be a mom since forever...

    I hate bees...I almost threw my son out of the car once when there was a bee in the car, now he is deathly afraid of bees! hahahaha

    I was a cheerleader, NHS, drill team, debate team, etc...somehow managed to graduate with 4.0, don't know how I was hardly ever in class. However, love football!

    I really am aspiring to cook though...I know it blesses my family. Sometimes when I make something good my son will just ooo and ahhhh over it until I want to cry. I am praying really hard that God helps me to bless them by learning how to cook better.

    What else, we were spot on with #15 too but I can't remember what it was now that I'm on the comment section...oh my!

    Well, have a happy Tuesday. Blessings to you!
    Debra Kaye said...
    OK, you know I had to come back and comment on #15 .. I was set so free the day I learned saying NO did not make me a bad Christian!

    I am a better wife and better mom and have so much peace!

    Whew...ok, ((hugs)) to you today!
    Jackie Sue said...
    Hey you, I wrote my post but will be posting it in a couple of days. Thanks for the tag...sorry you hate coffee...don't worry, there's still time :) I didn't take up the habit until I turned 40 and then it was Val's fault!!!
    Valarie Daly said...
    OKAY-first let's get one thing straight, I didn't force coffee down my friends throat-I offered a taste on how deliciuos it was (the cheap cappuchino's from 7-11, not the expensive starbucks kind) Second, what concert were you at in Pittsburgh when you met your hubbie?????
    McCrakensx4 said...
    I just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful prayer you left on my comment page. I am so lucky to have such great bloggy friends!
    Karen said...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm with you on loving country music, being afraid of heights and I'm still working on the saying 'no' thing.

    I enjoyed reading your posts on teaching your baby sign language. It's so practical, really. My kids are 11, 15 and 19, so its a little late, but what a great idea.

Post a Comment