20 October, 2008

Publix success!

Well, this trip to Publix was a pretty good one in my opinion. I got to stockpile some things that a house with kids (and hubby) definitely needs!! I am still good on vegies, fruits, meats, and dairy!! I was, however ,pretty bummed that I was just informed about the Whole Foods $5.00/$25.00 purchase (expires on Wednesday) that is usually accepted at Publix as a competitors coupon! Oh well, I still kept my trip under $50.00!
Here is how it went:
1 carton of eggs -- sale
6 bags of Fast Fixin's chicken-- BOGO and coupons
20 cups of Yoplait Yougurt-- sale and coupons
2 Oatmeal to Go-- BOGO and coupons
4 boxes of Kellogs Mini Wheats-- BOGO and coupons
2 boxes of Kellogs cereal -- BOGO and coupons
banannas
8 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks -- BOGO and coupons
2 boxes of Celestial Seasons tea -- BOGO and coupons
Retail Total: $114.34
Coupons/sales: $ 68.69
Total OOP: $ 45.65

3 Comments:

  1. Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...
    What a bummer about that $5/25!! Now you know not to ever go shopping without checking my blog first :)

    Great job on the deals though. You are doing a great job!
    Jen said...
    Wow!! Great shopping trip! I love watching your's and Cassie's blogs before I go shopping!! :)
    Jen
    Julie said...
    You are doing great at this. I wish I had the patients for it. I try and I do ok, but nothing like the deals you are getting!

Post a Comment