09 October, 2008

A while back I had signed up for several different "free" on your birthday promotions! My favorite one is First Watch. (a breakfast/lunch cafe) If you join their club you get a coupon for a free menu item when you sign up and then one when your birthday rolls around! I was excited to sign up, but was even more excited when I checked my email this morning.


You see my girlfriends and I were going to the Southern Women's Show for the afternoon and were going to meet for breakfast first. We were going to our favorite place. FIRST WATCH. I thought... I better check my email before I go to see if anyone's plans had changed for the day. In my inbox was my birthday coupon for FIRST WATCH!! I printed that badboy out and paid $2.00 for my tea and a complete breakfast!! I had a great day after that!!!
(yes, this means my birthday is right around the corner, but we won't go there!)

So, the moral of this story is ... sign up for the "free on your birthday" stuff!! It will roll around and be a nice little blessing in your day!!


Here a couple of jems:
There is a GREAT list of "eat free on your birthday" here from "hey its free"!! (great site)

3 Comments:

  1. Jackie Sue said...
    So...happy early birthday!!!! Glad you had such a great day!
    Ruth MacC said...
    Happy birthday to you too!!

    Ruth
    Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...
    I'm so pleased you like the photos on my new blog. All those great comments have been highly encouraging and I can't wait to get out and take some more. Happy Birthday for when it comes. Hope your dream of visiting Australia comes true. :)

Post a Comment