10 September, 2008



Off to Disney on Ice, World of Fantasy we go!! What a fun time! There were scenes from Little Mermaid, Lion King, Cars and Tinker Bell and the fairies!! We had great seats and the kids had a great time!

Sweet story... When we were sitting waiting for the show to start, my boy went with his dad to get drinks for everyone. The show started while they were gone and my girl started to cry! I asked her why she was crying and she said, "because I feel bad for Nathaniel." She was so upset that he would miss the beginning of the show!! He didn't... Nathaniel and his dad got back just in time!! I love seeing her sweet spirit! Enjoy the pics!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What fun!! Cute pictures too!!
    Christie
    Largaespada Family said...
    I'm so jealous! I took Annalise to see Princess Wishes back in May. She loved it so much! Looks like you all had fun. Cute pictures!

    Jaime
    DanielleW said...
    Aww, what a sweetie. I love it when they think beyond themselves. Looks like you all had fun.

Post a Comment