14 August, 2008

A HUGE thanks to Shannon and Wendy for telling me about some of the best online coupons I have ever seen! Check this out!


"If you have a Facebook page you can add an application called Check It Out. (This link will only work if you have a Facebook account) It is chocked full of some of the most unbelievable coupons I've ever seen. For example: $6.00 off a California Pizza Kitchen pizza, $4.00 off 3L Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice, $3.50 off one Cheez It 16 oz box!
To join Facebook is free. Then click here and add the application to your Facebook page. (Might sound complicated if you are new to Facebook, but it way easy peasy!)"


I tend to be a sceptic of deals that are "too good to be true." If anyone has had any experience with these Facebook coupons, leave a comment below!

3 Comments:

  1. Mikki said...
    I just joined Facebook last night. My girls wanted to have their own, so being the watchful mom that I am, I started one too. LOL.

    This will be a TON of fun getting coupons too. We love CA pizza!!

    Thanks so much
    Mikki said...
    Are you having any problems printing them out? I can't seem to get them to print..hmm..
    Kelly said...
    I printed out several and didn't have any trouble. Maybe since you just activated your account it needs a couple of days. Give it a couple days and try it again! Hopefully, it will work itself out!! Let me know!

Post a Comment