24 July, 2008

Thumbuster day 1

So we got the thumbuster in the mail today! (very fast shipping) Haylee was actually excited. It is a pretty pink color! (her favorite) I looked into getting one that was clear or "flesh toned", but they were astronomically priced. It is very soft, flexible, and the best part is that it is washable! It is made from a breathable lycra material! The packaging was very cute and came with a "great job" chart!

I am so proud of her! Admitting she has this problem and wanting to stop is a huge step in beating it! I think for the first time she is encouraged and feels that she can do it!!

I will keep you posted!
(please use the link provided to access "thumbuster" website. Just putting it in your search engine could lead to not so nice websites)

4 Comments:

  1. Mikki said...
    How cute is that thing. I called my daughter in to see it. She was the one who sucked her thumb till 8!

    Keep us posted on your little ones progress.

    Tell her I said YOU GO GIRL!!
    Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...
    O.k., I am very interested to see if this works. Let me know.
    Anonymous said...
    Oh I can' wait to hear how it works!! Christie
    birdie said...
    We just bought one and are very excited to get it in the mail. My daughter Kade wants to know how your daughter does with it, and we will let you know how we do! Good luck! Leigh and Katie

Post a Comment