13 September, 2010

A night of JOY!!!

Yes... it has come and gone!!!  Night of Joy at the Magic Kingdom!
My hubby is back  for a brief bit before heading off to NYC!
Myself and a girlfriend went... I know I am crazy to brave the crowds, but how else was I going to get a glimpse of my husband?!  I did take Monkey with me.  She did great! 
The bands were great!  First up was David Crowder Band!!
After David Crowder we wondered around to the other stages... Side Walk Prophets, Barlow Girl etc...
We were really only waiting to see the one we had waited for ALL night-- all year for that matter!!
CHRIS TOMLIN!!  
Finally it was time... Hubby got us situated RIGHT UP FRONT!  Ahh!
Then the rain!!!!!
What do you mean there is a rain delay for Chris Tomlin?
The Lord kept the rain at a slow drizzle then stopped! YES!!!
Guess who was backing him up?  Christy Nockels from the band Watermark!  I adore Christy!  She was the worship leader for our MOPS convention back in August!  Her worship is so amazing!  Having her there w/ Chris was an awesome surprise!

Monkey fell asleep about 2 songs into Chris' set and never woke up till 8 am the next morning!
What a great night!!!  We didn't make it to see Casting Crowns-- there set was at @ midnight.  The Lord worked that one through for me... Chris Tomlin and Casting Crowns were supposed to be swapped!! :o)

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment