21 July, 2010

Where will you be on Thursday morning?  I will be at the Beaches and Cream Ice Cream shop at Disney's Yacht Club resort shooting a web commercial for disney.com  to advertise their amazing ice cream treat!  And yes... we get to eat it!!!!!!  Could a thursday morning get any better?!


At $21.99, they have their own version of the kitchen sink sundae called “The Famous” Kitchen Sink, which has scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mint chocolate-chip ice cream covered with all the toppings available in the shop and an entire can of whipped cream. Intended to serve four people, this sundae is a popular choice when celebrating a birthday or special occasion at the resort, but be warned: Once it’s ordered, you will become the center of attention while eating it.
Who knows... maybe you will see our family on the world wide web!! 
Happy WW!!  For more.. go HERE or HERE!
And don't forget to link up so we can see yours!
 

11 Comments:

  1. sheila said...
    Oh my my my, how delish looking!
    Amy said...
    Oh, I am so jealous! WDW is one of my favorite places in the whole world, and Beaches and Cream... yum! Hope you guys have fun!

    Linking up today... thanks!
    I am Harriet said...
    That does look pretty wonderful.


    Have a great Wednesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/when-donkeys-fly/
    BK said...
    I would definitely love to have that! :)
    carrhop said...
    That's looking pretty amazingly awesome! Enjoy!

    Blessings!
    Emily said...
    mmmm, that looks wonderful! :)
    Dee said...
    Have fun! But wow-$21 for dessert?
    Rachel @ Finding Joy said...
    I am NOW SO HUNGRY.

    That looks fabulous -- super yummy.
    alicia said...
    I think not. Enjoy. Happy WW! Thanks for linkin up.
    LeeAnn said...
    YUM! I want some! :-)

    Thanks for the linky and thanks for linking up with me today! Happy WW!
    Mama Hen said...
    Yummy! You have a new follower! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick. Have a great night!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

Post a Comment