30 June, 2010

Last week was princesses' last week of drama camp!  She has such a great time!!!  At the end of the two weeks they preformed the show they had worked on for the two weeks!  The show was "the ever after".  The story of the fairy tale characters going through reconciliations with other characters on a talk show!!  Very funny and entertaining... the kids all did a great job!!!  Princess played one of the wicked stepsisters trying to reconsile with Cinderella!!  She was the funniest in the show, I think!!!  She had a duet and ALOT of lines to learn!  She did great!!  I think she is really catching this acting bug!  OYE!!  Here are some pics!  Not great, but pics none the less!!!!  Happy WW!!!


The two "stepsisters"!

Waiting for the show to start!!

Enjoy your WW!!! 
For more... go  HERE or HERE!!!
Don't forget to link up so we can see yours!!!

5 Comments:

  1. I am Harriet said...
    That does sound like fun.

    Have a great Wednesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/ever-wonder-where-baby-bananas-come-from/
    Alicia W. said...
    I bet they had a blast at drama camp! I have missed your blog.
    Cara @ Giving Birth w. Confidence said...
    So cute! I just love the hair! I remember doing stuff like that as a kids. Those are great experiences and memories that she is building. Happy WW!
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, how cute!! Love the costume!
    Kim said...
    Sorry I'm so late in getting around to visiting those that signed my linky last week. Busy summer I guess. :)

    Love these costumes! Looks like she had a great time.

Post a Comment