11 June, 2010

First week of summer vacation is almost over for us!!!  We have made crafts, played games, visited friends, and lost our patience here and there!  Okay that was just me losing patience, but... we did have two great outings to kick off the summer right!!!

FIRST STOP:
Would you believe that we have lived here and hubby has worked for the mouse for 12 years, and we have NEVER been to the Disney water parks?!  Crazy, I know!  But in our defense, the older two kids are just now to the age where they could really enjoy the parks!  We did have a great time!  However, we all came home with bumps and bruises from being banged around on slides and wave pools! Oh, and I will never feel badly about wearing a tankini again!  (geez ppl... put some clothes on for crying out loud!)
Now , I don't have many more pics of the actual fun because my camera isn't 
waterproof, but I caught a couple!

What a couple of looney tunes!!!  :o)

NEXT STOP:
My boy looks forward to this EVERY June!   This year was no exception!  Since Monkey has been under the weather, I was more than happy to volunteer to stay home with her!  So daddy took the two big kids for some great daddy/ kid bonding time!  It was hot, crowded, and the lines were long, but they had a great time!  (okay, well the lines weren't too long for them... daddy found his buddy 
that helped them cut lines and get VIP seats!!!)
They saw Peter Mayhew (chewbacca), Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka- from the clone wars), Ray Park (darth maul), & James Arnold Taylor (several voices from clone wars).

All decked out in SW gear and ready to use the force!
First ever girl clone trooper!  :o)

I think our summer is off to a great start!!  Can't wait to see what adventure will embark on next!!
Hope your summers are going well!!  
Have a good weekend and DON'T forget to enter my blogiversary giveaway!!
Everyone could use some free $$! 
For more details and to enter go HERE!

1 Comment:

  1. McCrakensx4 said...
    Sounds like a great way to start off your summer...I know my boys would love it! Although I am not a fan of water parks they are and Disney is a fav!! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Post a Comment