21 June, 2010

Random weekend thoughts!

1.  Can you have a variety of different emotions in one weekend?  Of course!!  Whew... this weekend took it out of me!  It started off with a memorial service for a precious little baby that passed away even before he was born.  He was a twin.  The other twin is doing well in the NICU.  After the memorial service,  I had to attend a baby shower for a precious one to come!!  WOW... talk about quick change of emotions! 

2.  It is almost impossible for women to NOT cross their legs!  Try it!  Yes, that was one of the baby shower games.  Have a clothespin on your person.  If someone catches you crossing your legs, they take your pin.  I took mine off and just gave it to my girlfriend.  I knew I wouldn't be able to do it!

3.  TOY STORY 3 rocked!!  While it was a great movie, I hate them for making my emotions run crazy AGAIN!  So many .... sadness, fear , and happiness!  As I sat there watching... I looked over at my three "babies" sitting there.  It won't be long till my oldest will be going off to college!  I think I might throw up!!

4.  Lost wallet = PANIC!  We realized on Sunday morning that hubby lost his wallet.  After retracing our steps, we concluded that it must be at the movie theater at Downtown Disney.  The idea of my hubby's wallet being lost in tourist heaven, scared me to death.  I saw $$ and credit scores plummeting dancing through my head.  He tried calling the theater, but couldn't get any one in "customer service" to give us any "customer service"!  UGH... so he jumped in the car and drove down there!  They had it!  Thank the Lord!

5. Week 2 of Princess' drama camp! She is having a great time and has A LOT of lines to learn by Friday for the parent show.  I think she is really catching this acting bug!! 

6.  My blogiversary is just 5 days away!!!  Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!  FREE $$$!!!  See link above this post!

2 Comments:

  1. alicia said...
    Kids are so inventive! Happy WW! Come drop by my linky party at http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/2010/06/not-so-wordless-wednesday-boys-will-be.html
    Alexis AKA MOM said...
    OMGosh phew on the wallet! Can't wait to see the movie on DVD lol

Post a Comment