26 June, 2010

Yup today is the day!!!  I have been blogging for 2 years!  Good thing too, because I really have been a terribly slacker mommy when it comes to scrap booking and journaling for the kids!

I know a lot of you sitting there reading this and saying... whatever!!  Just get on with who won the $60.00 gift card to CSN stores!!!  I had 90 something entries!!  You guys rock!  You made this giveaway super fun and successful!!  Can't wait to do it for you again!!
So without further delay.... the winner of the $60.00 gift card is *drum roll*............................



Congrats!!!  I am so happy for you!!!  You have 48 hours to contact me via email to claim your prize!!  If I don't hear from you, I will pick another winner!!!!  I am sure I will hear from you though... who doesn't want free $$!!

Happy Shopping!

Thanks again to all my faithful friends and followers!  You listen to me rant, you support my antics, and you share a little bit of my family!!  I am truly blessed by all of you!!!  Here's to another fantastic year!!!
Blessings,

6 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    happy blogoversary!
    Vanessa said...
    Thank you, Monkey (and Mama, but I think Monkey has magic paper picking hands)! My couch will love the new throw pillow!!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Congrats to you and to the winner of your fantastic give away! Wow...2 years...I will be at 2 years in October. And I am right there with you about the scrapbooks...they completely stopped when we moved 6 years ago!
    Unknown said...
    Congrats on 2 years!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Happy 2 year blogoversary. Congrats to the winner.
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Yay! Congrats to the winner!!

    HUGS
    Kim

Post a Comment