12 May, 2010

Okay, so one of the "perks" of daddy working for the mouse is that one occasion we have to work for the mouse too!!! This time... it was at the HOLLYWOOD Studios! Daddy and his team are putting in a new TOY STORY 3 MEET 'N GREET!! (that is where you go and stand a long line to meet and get your pic taken with the characters from the movie!) Well, TS3 takes place in a preschool, so the art directors for the meet and greet wanted the "waiting line" to be in a preschool setting. That was where we came in... we went down and put our little hand prints all over the walls!!


The kids had fun putting their hands in the paint and then being told to put them on the wall! So if you go to Disney to the HOLLYWOOD Studios visit the TS3 meet and greet and look for their hand prints! Monkey's hands are the smallest pink ones, princess has the largest orange ones, and my boy has the largest blue ones!!! Oh, and we had some fun while there too!!
Happy over the hump day!!
For more WW go here or here!!
Don't forget to link up so we can see yours too!!

8 Comments:

  1. Tina said...
    looks like great fun. love the sunglasses pic!

    My entry is at my Game FreakZ blog
    I am Harriet said...
    Oh fun!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/got-a-check-went-shopping/
    Danielle said...
    That is awesome! How neat for you and your kids to get to take part in this!
    Julie said...
    Love the Pictures - Julie @ Coupon Saving Family
    Julie said...
    Super Cute Pics I love them!
    Julie @ Coupon Saving Family
    Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...
    Great looking kids! Sounds like they had a lot of fun. I'm a little jealous actually. I kinda wish my dad had worked for the mouse. Unfortunatley my dad worked at a prison. Thank goodness he never had "take your child to work" day. lol
    I'd love for you to stop by and link your post up at my place when you get a chance. See you soon. Have a great day.

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    PS I also have a Sunglass Warehouse giveaway going on for a pair of sunglasses, your choice! They also carry kids' glasses. :)
    Mikki said...
    Oh how fun!!!
    Right now we don't have Disney tickets, but I hope that will change in the near future. Then we can go and see your precious little ones hands.
    Julie said...
    That's cool. We will look for their hands next time we go to the studios.

Post a Comment