28 April, 2010

So intense!!!!! 
We haven't these Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway - Thomas the Tank Engine train set out since... well... it has been a LONG time.  We were actually thinking about giving them all away.  Then monkey found them!!  That is all she wrote.  Daddy is more excited than she is I think.  Our Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway - Thomas the Tank Engine set has been around since my boy was 2 years old!!  Never gets old.  We used to have a big  Train Table ,but got rid of since it took up WAY too much space.  Daddy made it!!
So happy Thomas and friends are getting some new life!!

For more WW ... go here or here!!!
Don't forget to link up so we can see you WW too!!
Blessings,

9 Comments:

  1. Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    They are fun and we had one with the train table but it seemed to take over my house so because they didn't play with it enough in my book, we got rid of it. LOL! Something that becomes "furniture" needs to be touched every day if it wants to stay! LOL!
    HUGS
    Kim
    Pam said...
    Adorable!!
    Eyeglasses & Endzones said...
    I remember putting those together...looks like they are having more fun than I did!!! ;)
    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...
    LOL How fun :)
    More Than Words said...
    That reminds me. We have a Toy Story train set that we've had for YEARS! It's up in the closet, and I know if we took it down, my kids would go wild!!!

    Look at Monkey..she's getting so big!!! Still so cute! NOt that she wouldn't be, but you know what I mean! :)
    Cascia Talbert said...
    Once an old toy is brought out the kids go nuts! I know my children do. It is like Christmas all over again. We keep old toys stored in the garage and I try to switch them with the ones in the house about once every six months or so. It keeps it all fresh for the kids.
    Evelyn said...
    This is very serious and intense play.... :)
    Secret Mom Thoughts said...
    My kids love Thomas. Daddy too.
    Muthering Heights said...
    It looks like they're both having fun!!!

Post a Comment