19 January, 2010

Oh, she had a good day!



She had a great 2nd birthday!!



Ummm... I think she LOVED the cake! (she picked it out of a book at Publix! Yes... Publix!)






She blew out her candles like a champ!! "I did it"!!



The cake was SO yummy!!! Present time was fun!! She got lots of fun things!!
She is a blessed little girl!


One of her favorite gifts was her Tinker Bell Hair style kit!!
Daddy's getting a makeover!



She just LOVES Tinker bell! Her costume was another favorite!
Tinker Bell also"sent" her an autographed photo for her special day!!
Happy Birthday , sweetie!!

4 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    Happy Birthday Monkey. looks like she had fun... and that is a great cake. Publix actually made my wedding cake so I know their cakes are fantastic
    He & Me + 3 said...
    What a sweet birthday girl I love the theme and it is a beautiful cake.
    Julie said...
    The cake is so cute, I love all of your decorations. It looks like a fun day.
    Alexis AKA MOM said...
    OMGosh way too much fun! What a special day. So sweet of Daddy to let them do his hair :)

Post a Comment