21 September, 2009

A little help pls.!

If anyone out there in bloggy land is really good with blog layouts and fixing issues... pls let me know.  I don't have $$ for a real designer to take this on, currently have 2 issues with a blog for the church that I am trying to fix and am pulling my hair out doing it. I just need a little direction.   I am not good with HTML so be gentle. 

Issue # 1  -- my layout calls for a Navigation menu.  I can't get it to show up for the life of me.  I have done what they said to do and can't get it to show up.

Issue #2 --  My date stamp on the posts are ALL April 17 , 2009.  I put a new post up today and it still said april 17.  UGH...

http://mopsatreallife.blogspot.com is the site.  

I am literally going bonkers!  Anyone?

4 Comments:

  1. Robyn said...
    Sorry you are having such trouble. Try this blog
    http://sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com/
    She might have the know how to help you. She is an execlent person with great idea's and tips.
    Good luck and i hope you can get it all figured out.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I am not good either, but you can also contact Erica from Scotsville. Her blog address is http://d6scotts.blogspot.com/
    She is really good with HTML and she is one of the other 5 moms from my other blog...if you don't know her.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Oh DITTO what MiMi said! Erica is a self proclaimed computer geek and super sweet! Hope you get the help you need!
    Kathy C. said...
    I wish I could help. I go to Kim for all my blog needs because I am quite illiterate in that way. I hope you get a helping hand!!!

Post a Comment