11 June, 2009


This is the coolest thing!

Thanks to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens in VA, we can have a rare and awesome look 24-7 into the nest of a bald eagle! WOW!! This is actually more than amazing! I found myself , last year, addicted to watching it. I got to watch the eaglets hatch and grow. Now they are almost teenagers! I believe there are 3 in the nest! (that is why they don't have "bald" heads yet)
The site also has a falcon camera too, but the eagle is my favorite! So sit back and enjoy the show! Nature in its awesomeness! (if the eagle isn't there, keep checking back-- they do need to eat ya know! This is the wild, they aren't fed by anyone!-- as I type, I am watching and the eagle is eating dinner.... mmmm... glad I ate first!!)

Here is the site!!

1 Comment:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    How neat...thanks for sharing that link. We are going to Norfolk this summer.

Post a Comment