07 May, 2009

Swim Lessons Videos!

I promise and I deliver!!
Here are a couple videos of Monkey's swim lessons!! She is on day 8 of 10! She has made a dramatic turn around. She walks into the pool area, smiles, waves "hi" to Ms. Ginny, walks over and away she goes!! NO crying-- she does her thing and then talks to birds, to Ms. Ginny, to me, to Mr. Harrison! What a HAM!! She is doing really well with her rolling over, but still needs to work on floating! She doesn't want to get that head up, therefor she sinks!

7 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    Seriously...that is amazing. She is doing fabulous. Wow! I am impressed. Love her little clapping. She is so proud.
    Alicia W. said...
    You defiently have a water baby for sure. She is doing so good! WOW, you go girlie. You must be so proud.
    Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...
    She is doing great!

    We had such a hard time with my daughter. She never wanted to get her head wet or go under. She still doesn't really like going underwater.... even sticking her head under the shower is a chore.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    That is AMAZING!! I wish they had this when my boys were smaller. I wish they had intense lessons like this where we are. There are so many drowning here...so sad. She is do great and I hope that she will never need to use it.
    Pam said...
    Wow! Awesome. How old is she?
    Kelly said...
    She is almost 17 mo. old!!
    Kelly said...
    She is almost 17 mo. old!!

Post a Comment