01 May, 2009

April and May are two of my most busy months! The school year is winding down, cub scouts is winding down, and my princess has a birthday on May 14th! Craziness!!! So I , from the bottom of my heart, apologize to my precious bloggy friends!! I am reading your blogs , but I am just not commenting! I will get back with it soon, promise!! My bloggiversary is coming up so you won't want to bail now!! Any way! I figured that I should throw some pics of the older kids in here every once in a while. I don't' want people to forget I have two older amazing kiddos!!
This is the kids getting ready to go to school for "field day"! Oh, that daughter of mine... she isn't a poser or anything!

This is my boy getting his "webelos" badge that he earned! Yes, I am giving him bunny ears!! It is only fitting since most of the pics I have of me and him , he is giving me bunny ears! Hah, pay back!!

This is my cool little nephew playing baseball! He loves it and is pretty good too!! GO RAYS!!!

On a total un-related topic. If you are a reader of my blog and have wanted to comment about something, I am set up to accept annonymous comments. You don't have to sign up for anything. Just click on "post comment" and click annonymous. Just make sure you let me know how you are in the comment! Got it MOM?! :o) Oh, and if you are friends or family... pls try and refrain from using our names in your comments. I try not to give out TMI!! Love you all!!

4 Comments:

  1. Country Mouse, City Mouse said...
    Don't things get busy this time of year? We have dance and choir winding down this month. Making many,many practices before hand!!

    Have a great weekend!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    We are so busy too. double booked with everything going on. Crazy. Cute pictures. Been wondering where you have been.
    Julie said...
    Busy? What's that? I have no idea what you are talking about! ;-) HaHaHa.
    Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...
    That is awesome. What a great (and busy) week!

Post a Comment