17 May, 2009


Whew... it is over!! What a weekend! She had a great time! It all started on Thurs. morning, which is her actual birthday! We woke her up with breakfast in bed! She LOVES that. We made her breakfast of her choice and gave her a little "schedule" of what to expect for her birthday extravaganza!! :o) We also threw on some fresh roses from the garden!(I know the pics are small, but I got a lot of them! Don't want you to have to scroll down for days! If you desire to see them larger, just click the picture!)

Then Friday started out with her friend from school coming home with us. These girls are such good friends, and are attached at the hip! The girls had a fun sleepover!! We had dinner of Princess' choosing! She picked spaghetti! Whew... I got off easy ! After dinner it was off to Cold Stone Creamery for desert!!

We woke up Saturday morning ready to spend the day at Disney! We have started the tradition of not having birthday parties for the kids anymore. They were getting out of control $$ wise and frankly... I could not handle all gifts that we had to find places for! They get to pick an outing of their choice and invite one friend! Princess picked Disney.... once again.... we got off super easy! (hubby works there, so Free is good!) She picked Magic Kingdom!! She was SO excited to have her friend a long for her day!! (Thanks, guys!!!)
,

Princess wore a button on her shirt that said Happy Birthday!!! All of the Disney people would come up to her and say "happy birthday" to her. She felt like a princess! The custodian came up to the kids and put Disney stickers all over their shirts! Then there was a lady who called Goofy on the phone for her and let Goofy sing to her!!

Need I say more?

This was the new STITCH show that is interactive! They came out off the stage and talked to Princess, put her picture on the big screen, and "blew up a planet" named after her! Pretty cute. I didn't get any better pics, because hubby had the camera!


It was a long day that ended with dinner at Arby's! We took Princess' friend home home and collapsed into our beds!! Sunday was church and off to grammy and pappy's house for cake!! She got a couple gifts and had a great time with her cousins!! Grammy gave her a great little necklace. She loves horses! When she opened the box, I was sort of surprised and confused. It looked identical to the necklace I wore and LOVED at her age. It broke and I guess my mom put it away-- Until today! SO COOL!! She loves it!

Happy Birthday Princess!! Can't wait for another fabulous year!!


10 Comments:

  1. Eyeglasses & Endzones said...
    How great is that! To spend your Birthday @ Disney...my kids would FLIP Out!

    And the breakfast in bed idea??? I am TOTALLY stealing that...do you believe that I have NEVER done that for either of my boys? Thats changing this year thanks to you!

    Hope you all had a great time...sure looks like it!
    Lori said...
    looks like a great way to celebrate a birthday!
    brooke said...
    What a fun weekend for _____! :-) You can't get much better than a Disney birthday. Hopefully you can rest today?
    Mikki said...
    Oh Happy Birthday to her!!!

    What a fun and magical day!!!

    So happy for you all!
    E @ Scottsville said...
    Oh wow! Looks like a FABULOUS TRIP!!! My Riley is BEGGING to go there, and I keep promising "someday when we can afford it..." I sure hope that day comes soon!!! =0)

    Thanks for dropping by "Five Moms & A Blog" to visit us! =0)

    ~Erica
    Miti said...
    Hi Kelly. Thanks for visiting me. I love meeting new bloggy friends. I hope you come back to visit me. Love the photos. How awesome it is that they can visit Disney for free. What lucky kids they are.
    McCrakensx4 said...
    So much fun! I wish we got into disney for free!!! We gave up on parties when the boys turned 5...next one will be when they are 10! Looks like a super fun and busy day had by all!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    What an awesome celebration.
    HOw great that she had such a wonderful birthday weekend.
    Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...
    Looks like she had a great time!
    Alicia W. said...
    Hey! I want a birthday like that. :o) What a special day for your sweet girl.

Post a Comment