10 March, 2009


I got an email about a new website that was developed by the folks at "New Moon" magazine! It is all about raising girls ages 8-15! Those are the crucial years that these girls can be molded, influenced, and reached in a big way! What goes through your mind when your tween or teen daughter asks you a tough question? Do you call a friend or ask your pediatrician? Turn to Google or reach out for the nearest book? This is a great new resource to add to go to for answers and help. I don't know about you, but I am scared to death to raise a middle/high school aged girl in this society! I need all the help I can get. This site has some great articles, expert advise, a place to come together to lift each other up as we embark on this journey of raising our girls!
Visit Daughters.com today! You will find me there!

8 Comments:

  1. Melis said...
    I can't wait to check it out! thanks
    He & Me + 3 said...
    I will check it out...I have an 8 and 7 year old. ugh. Gets harder by the hour.
    Robyn said...
    Oh I hope this helps. My girls are all in their 20's now. I don't know how I made it sometimes.
    Kelly said...
    I may have to put you on "speed blog"!! I am sure they are great gals!!
    Mindy said...
    Ooohhh, thanks for the link. I will be checking it out. My oldest is 7 so I think I will get a head start....thanks so much!!!
    More Than Words said...
    I'll have to check that out! I have a preteen, and I tell ya....we have our days for sure!!!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    I wish they had that for boys...oiy...my youngest gives me a run for my money and I can't imagine it getting any better! I will have to pass this one onto my sister! Thanks for sharing :)
    gina said...
    My oldest two are 14 and 11 and it is tough!! They are great kids and it is still tough- what they are exposed to is startling, but I try to take a deep breath and have teachable moments. :) In a way it's better to do it now while they are at home and have me to turn to rather than when they are off at college.

Post a Comment