31 December, 2008

Wordless Wednesday!!

Yup, you are seeing what you think you are seeing!!

Here is the quick story. This was Christmas. My boy had taken his new toy outside to play with. The head of said toy fell off in the grass. The head was about a half an inch long and was tan-- just about the same color as the dead grass. In Fl., we have really dense , thick, and "hard to find anything" grass!! Being the parents that we are, we felt badly for him so I went out to look for it with him. When it was no use, I suggested ,half joking, to take out the shop vac to suck up any loose things in the grass hoping that would suck up the head. I went in to get something and when I went back on the porch, this is what I saw. Okay, #1 he listened to me #2 he is using my household vacuum #3 it didn't work!! Oh my... give me strength!!

20 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    That is hilarious. Men!
    Lori said...
    that is just too funny
    Anonymous said...
    Men! Don't they just keep surprising us?

    Now I'm curious: did he find it???
    Mikki said...
    ROFL!! I so know what you mean by the dead grass..
    This is sooo funny!!

    Are our DH a blessing ;-)
    Largaespada Family said...
    I love it! Hilarious!!!!! Too bad it didn't work...then it would have been genious!!!!
    McCrakensx4 said...
    Seriuoulsy...too funny!
    Jenny said...
    LOL! That is hilarious.
    Kelly said...
    TOO funny!!!
    Yay though that he listened to you. Isn't it funny WHAT men listen to?
    Debra Kaye said...
    Oh Kelly.......I'm just dying! What a precious heart he must have! I just love this!

    Happy Wednesday to you, my sweet friend! Hugs galore!
    gina said...
    oh, yikes!
    Everyday Mom Designs said...
    haha, that is so funny!
    Corrine said...
    that is just the funniest thing i have seen!
    Tonya said...
    that is hilarious! I love that he listened too you...he gets major brownie points!
    Julie said...
    Why am I not surprised that he did that? Never a dull moment! ;-)
    More Than Words said...
    Okay..now that is hilarious!!!!
    Alicia W. said...
    That is hilarious!! Does your husband share a brain with mine.. That would be SOOOO something Barrett would do.. .LOL
    Jessica said...
    That is SO funny! and wouldn't you know that he (or any man) would use the household vac and not the shopvac *grin*! Grass, what's grass? Ours is covered in snow.
    momstheword said...
    Ooooooooh I LOVE this picture!!!hehehe!
    Kim said...
    So funny!!
    DanielleW said...
    Only him...well, I guess I can think of a few others. That is too funny. The lengths we will sometimes go to as parents.

Post a Comment