03 November, 2008

Image: kidprintables.com


I don't know about you, but I love to dine out when I can. We don't do it often, but when I am able to do it and not have to cook... I am there! Of course it can get very expensive. So... if we are dining out, we do it at one of the many places around that do "kids eat free". Most of them do it for kids up to age 10. So I have a list on my fridge of the days of the week and who does "kids eat free"! It isn't an "official list", but I have either eaten there or have seen it advertised in the paper! Please before going, check ahead to make sure they are still doing it. My list is accurate as far as I know, but is subject to change. The times are usually from 4-8pm or 5-8. Also, some places only permit one child free per one paying adult. Some, which are my favorite, will let 2 kids eat with 1 paying adult! Again, check ahead of time. Also, you need to clarify which locations are participating. You can check the company website or call ahead. If you know of any other places and know where my "local" is, please comment so I can add them to my fridge list!! :o) Happy dining!

Monday:
Texas Roadhouse
American Pie Pizza Co.
I-Hop
Moe’s Southwest Grill
Urban Flats -- from 11am - 7pm everyday for the month of Nov.


Tuesday:
Beef O’ Brady’s
Denny’s
Lone Star Steakhouse
Roadhouse Grill
Bennigans
Gator Dockside
Urban Flats

Wednesday:
NYPD Pizza
Urban Flats

Thursday:
Cap’n D’s
Urban Flats

Friday:
Urban Flats


Saturday:
Denny’s
Urban Flats

Sunday:
Urban Flats

1 Comment:

  1. Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...
    This is a great list! I will have to print it out and bring it to our Wednesday night group.

Post a Comment