29 September, 2008

Sunday was day two of his celebration. It was supposed to be last Sunday, but he was sick, so we had to post-pone till this Sunday! The outing of his choice was the Science Center with his "Best Bud"! I woke up Sunday morning sick as a dog, so I sent the kids off with Dad (camera in hand) for the day. I was bummed that I couldn't be there. My boy was so sweet and cried when I told him I wasn't going to be able to go. I told him he would have more fun without me tagging along feeling miserable!! They had a blast!!

They picked up his friend, went to the science center, ate lunch at McDonalds, and then played a bit in the park!! He loved his birthdays!! Now if I can only talk the diva into doing the same thing!! :o) Enjoy!!



2 Comments:

  1. Jackie Sue said...
    Wish I could talk my kids into a one friend birthday :) So sorry you are sick, but so glad he had a great day! Hope you are better soon.
    Julie said...
    Cute pictures! I am so glad that they had a good time, and with your pictures I actually get to see what my boy did all day. =)
    Thank you for inviting him, he had a great day!

Post a Comment